Thursday, November 27, 2008

Boy or Girl?

Tuesday is the day! December 2nd Tim and I find out the sex of our baby. I am very excited. I am not a patient person and it is so hard for me to wait for this. Plus, I would like to get started on the nursery, which will either be a Blues theme (Tim's choice) or something that Marissa and I pick out if it is a girl. What makes it even worse is that I will be 20 weeks by then. You really only have to be 16 weeks (although that is a little soon if you really want to be accurate). There is another agent that works with us and she is due 3 days before me and she has already found out. So, now I only have to be patient for 4 more days!
Stay tuned. I will post as soon as I have my ultra sound.
I also never realized how many people don't find out the sex till the baby is born. I don't know how they do that! One of my best friends is pregnant with her 3rd. They found out with the first 2 but they are going to wait till the delivery for this one. I also realize that people my parents age didn't really have the option back then. So I guess waiting 20 weeks isn't so bad. After all it's alot less than waiting 40 weeks....
Well Marissa is rooting for a girl (of course). My husband would like a boy since we already have a girl and I would like a girl since I always wished I had a sister. Of course we don't really care either way as long as it's healthy but it is fun to discuss. I know all of my in laws want a boy because there are already 3 girl babies (Marissa and my 2 neices) on that side. So all the discussions will be over by Tuesday.

1 comment:

Gregg said...

Well? It's Tuesday!